Friday, October 12, 2007

Funny Lookin' Kid

I am knitting some odd things for my nieces for Christmas. Since I don't imagine anyone in their house is checking my blog, I can safely post pictures here and they'll never see them. I just finished a funny little doll with skinny legs and arms.

I'm calling her Risa, which means laughter in Spanish. The pattern is from Knitted Babes: Five Dolls and Their Wardrobes to Knit and Stitch by Clare Garland.

And check out this knitted donut!



We always used to go to Braschler's Bakery on Saturday mornings. The kids usually wanted donuts with sprinkles so that's what they're getting. I probably need to make a chocolate one too. The donut pattern is free at : http://www.craftbits.com/viewProject.do?projectID=1111

1 comment:

kristin said...

i would buy these.

and i am NOT just saying that so you make me some...i would seriously support your craft and purchase them.

let me know if casitas bonitas will have these for sale.