Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sarah is Creepy


I was cleaning up the vegetable garden beds yesterday and turned up a salamander. It freaked me out when she skittered out from the dirt and I ran and grabbed the pet box to put her in. I bought some wax worms at the pet store. I hope she lives until Friday so my nieces can see her and then set her free.

I named her Sarah, after Sarah Palin, because I find them both to be quite creepy. The human Sarah winks and says things like, "C'mon now, Joe." This is as she is in the middle of a debate and hoping to be the next VP. The Sarah in my box has beady little eyes and slithers around. Ugh. I'm trying to find at least one nice thing to say about each of them.

1 comment:

kristin said...

i love so many things about you.

collecting creepy things, going to the pet shop and thinking of nice things to say are a few of them.


: )