Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too Snowy for School or Work

Today was Snow Day #2 for this school year! I slept late, warm and cozy under the beautiful duvet cover that my Mom gave me for Christmas.



I made some muffin mix and pancake mix for my company who is coming this weekend.



I made some Kool-Aid playdough thanks to Kristin's recipe.



I cleaned the kitchen, ate Spaghettio's for lunch, cleared as much of the snow as I could before I froze, knit a bit, and worked on my schedule through May. I need another snow day to finish up around here.

2 comments:

kristin said...

ugh. i want a day like this!

sounds wonderful, wonderful.

can't wait to see you again.

Beverly said...

Bonita! Thank you for your Christmas letter and card. They are both always so beautiful, and here I am acknowledging them on your blog rather than through the mail.

You have used your snow days wisely! Sleep warm under that good duvet.