Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Connection

I just got a laptop from my job! I signed something saying I will only use it for work, so somehow I'll need to justify using it to post things to my blog. I am at the Red Brick Coffee Shop listening to live music and I just finished knitting with a friend, so it's a good day.

Over Christmas we attended the wedding of my cousin Mike and his girlfriend, Elizabeth. It was a beautiful evening wedding that ended at a fantastic venue decorated with white lights. I think my nieces thought that Elizabeth was a princess and Mike was a prince. I guess they were, for the night.

I don't have many pictures with my nieces so I really wanted to take some while we were all dressed up. They were quite happy to take sweet pictures with my cousin, Suzanne,


but when I came around they brought out the sillies.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh no, how are you going to justify it?

i know...post one developmental milestone that we can all watch for...consider it community service.