Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby Pants

We've had about 6 snow days so far this season. It is snowing hard today and school is in session but I'm not scheduled to work today. I've had lots of uninterrupted knitting time, during which I knit some baby pants.
I put them in the mail for a friend's new baby boy. I hope Griffin will get a chance to wear them before it warms up outside. The pattern is "Baby's Denim Drawstring Pants" from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson.

Now I'm working on a soft, angora baby sweater. I'm not sure who I will give it to yet. Unfortunately it is not machine washable, but the yarn was so soft and it really wanted to be a baby sweater. I got the yarn from my pastor who found it at a thrift store. Great find! It's a yummy shade of green.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop.


so cute.

Beverly said...

Bonita,
I was with Griffin tonight. He will look smashing in these blue pants. They are adorable.