Sunday, February 17, 2008

Walking on Water

My brother and sister-in-law brought my nieces for a visit this weekend. I haven't seen them since Christmas break, except for in church last Sunday, and I've missed them. Ember told me, "I prayed to God last night. I prayed that I could come to your house." Very sweet.

The girls got to walk out on the lake with their dad. It's kinda freaky to walk out onto the middle of a lake. If you look really hard you might see 2 tiny dots in the distance, and that's Ember and Cheyanne.


They brought their Easy Bake Oven and, with help from their mom, they baked some treats by the heat of a lightbulb. I had one of those ovens when I was a kid and I have very clear memories of cooking up things in my basement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.