Friday, September 26, 2008

Am I in Trouble?

When my nieces visited recently I was informed by Cheyanne that they would no longer be making pictures for me. It seems that, although I hung their pictures in a prominent location on my fridge, I failed to anticipate that water dripping from ice cube trays being placed in the freezer would drip onto the valuable artwork and ruin it. I offered my sincerest apologies and begged them to reconsider. Ember immediately agreed to resume making pictures for me. Cheyanne wasn't so quick to forgive. She holds onto grievances much longer than her sister and that's okay. I think she'll come around.




Then I remembered the magnetic sleeves that my friend Beky had on her fridge in Lancaster, PA when I visited this summer. I emailed Beky and we arranged a trade: I would knit her a winter hat and she would buy me some of the magnetic sleeves. The sleeves arrived today and I promptly hung some artwork on the fridge.



I also finished up Beky's hat today. Perfect!

1 comment:

kristin said...

can i buy you?



hee hee hee


beautiful work.