Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged! Are You Next?

I just realized that I was tagged by Angela in on 8/26/08 and have some questions to answer, so here goes:

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmmmm...1998? I think I lived part of the year in the little A-frame house in North Newton, KS until I bought my first house all the way across town in Newton. I was working at Youthville as a Placement Coordinator for children in the foster care system. I think that was also the year that Kristin gave birth to Naomi and I became "Auntie Bonita." I'm sure I spent a bit of time doting over that adorable baby.
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list?
Buy a cake for Cheyanne's birthday.
Buy fruit fly traps.
Take some clothes to Goodwill.
Get some warmer clothes out of storage.
Find a place to put all of the full canning jars.
3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
Dark chocolate covered almonds
Popcorn
Luna bars
4. If you were a billionaire, what would you do?
Pay off my credit card.
Hire a financial advisor.
Make sure the kids in my life have money for college.
Pay off any family debts.
Buy the beautiful house next to the cottage.
Set up a foundation to give away a ton of money!
5. What are 3 of your bad habits?
Making snide comments that I wish I wasn't making.
Staying up late, but not near as late as Christy! (Is that a snide comment?)
Waiting until company is coming to clean, and sometimes not even then.
6. What Places Have You Lived?
Markham, IL
North Newton, KS
Newton, KS
Mt. Horeb, WI
Red Wing, MN
Lawrence, MI
7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
Food Service at Bethel
Nanny
Ski Shop Cashier
Placement Coordinator
Early Interventionist
8. What are 5 things many people don't know about you?
I have a thing for office supplies, especially plastic sleeves.
Sometimes I stay in my pajamas all day and change into clean ones at night.
I like to watch dumb, yet creepy, reality shows like Rescue 911 and Forensic Files.
I like to sleep under my fake down comforter, even in the summer (with the A/C on, of course).
I love podcasts, especially from the BBC and NPR.

Whew! That was harder than I thought. Now I get to tag some of you and you can respond on your blogs if you wish.

Consider yourselves tagged:
Kristin N. E.
Christy S. S.
Beverly B.

No comments: