Thursday, April 9, 2009

Under the Kansas Sky

I am in Kansas for Spring Break! They have blue sky here. And sun!


















We went on a walk on the Sand Creek Trail. In college, we used to find our way through the tall grasses and trees, cross a bridge over Sand Creek and have parties. Guys with walkie-talkies would help us find our way. The bridge is still there but now a beautiful nature trail leads right past.




















I'm having a blast with my nieces and I drove to see Jacob and his Mom. Great fun!


























Here's a video for those of you not on Facebook. Why aren't you on Facebook?? :)



1 comment:

Sher said...

Jake! I can't believe it - I'm about crying watching him climb. His mom is so smart for applying for the play equipment for his backyard. That picture of him is soooo him. What a joy.

thanks!