Saturday, March 14, 2009

Flood

Boy, have we had rain! I've been arguing with my Mom since I moved here about whether or not the woods next to the cottage are actually a swamp. I'd never been back there when it was flooded, so I thought it would be a great place to put a cabin. I guess I was wrong.




While it rained over 2 inches last weekend, I left the moon roof WIDE open on my new vehicle and soaked the seats and floor pretty good. The cup holders were full to overflowing. Thankfully nothing seems to have been ruined in that mishap.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ok, so does one have to take a boat out to the dock in order to get on another boat? Doesn't seem very efficient.

Sher said...

Hey Aunite Bonita!

I found Threadless Graphic Ts through you and didn't know if you were aware that they're having a $5 sale . . . only until Monday!