Sunday, August 14, 2011

Old Home Day (Part 2)

Also on Saturday, I went to a White Sox game with Laura, who I've been friends with since I was a little kid, and Tim, who I've known since about 1988 but who lives very far away in the distant land of Canada. We used to spend nearly ever summer weekend together in Chicago that year so it was such a blast to hang out at a White Sox game with them.




Thanks to Laura's employer, we had seats on the Fan Deck with all the free food and drinks we wanted. It poured rain resulting in a rain delay, but we are hopeful people and the game finally started after they uncovered the field. I cheered really loud every time our team got on base, which probably annoyed real baseball fans, but it was more fun than I anticipated! I'm grateful to have such great friends.


































No comments: