Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I Wasn't Happy With My Knitting Project


So you may remember the purple shell I was knitting. I finally admitted that it wasn't bringing me much joy. I dutifully worked on it every Sunday at my knitting group but almost never picked it up during the week. I have now packed it away and started on some hiking socks that I am really excited about. They are colorful and fun and very soft!

I also started testing out the little loom that I bought at the wool fest over the weekend. It's pretty cool and I can see that I would like to find a bigger loom and take a class sometime to learn how to make cool patterns. I just hope I can figure out how to take this weaving off the loom when I'm through or I'll just have to hang the whole loom on the wall and call it art.

1 comment:

kristin said...

way to be real with yourself!!!