Friday, July 6, 2007

We All Scream for Ice Cream

I just realized that it has been quite awhile since I've included a recipe on my blog. I supposed it is to be expected, with my recent move and all, but I have been cooking. I have also been making frozen treats! I have to recommend an entire book this time: The Ultimate Ice Cream Book by Bruce Weinstein. I can also heartily recommend the Cuisinart ICE-30BC 2 Qt. Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet and Ice Cream Maker. It doesn't use salt and you can make ice cream on your kitchen counter! This week I made the Raspberry Ice Cream...yum! We also really like the blueberry sorbet (especially in our smoothies) and the Chocolate "Lower-Fat" Ice Cream. The recipes are a bit cumbersome the first couple of times until you get the hang of the process but the results are quite tasty!

No comments: