Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Energy Sucker

A good friend called at 10:30pm last night and we talked FOR 3 HOURS. She had to be at work by 7am but instead of going to bed and getting some rest, she called me to dialogue for 3 hours. She finally admitted that, as an extrovert, she goes around sucking out other people's energy to use for herself. Can you believe it? When I am stressed out and have to work alot of hours, it doesn't give me more energy to talk to people. I would much rather find some peace and quiet and get some rest for the next day. We covered lots of topics in those 3 hours and it was fun to reconnect across the miles. This friend isn't a big fan of blogs, so we'll see if she posts a comment...

I finished 2 kitty cat hats to sell. I used Caron Simply Soft yarn, which is very inexpensive and wonderfully soft. The pattern can be found for free at
http://www.kittyville.com/knit/kitty_hat.html. If you're a knitter, the pattern is probably for an adult size. I cast on 60 stitches for a toddler hat and 72 stitches for a child hat. Happy knitting!


2 comments:

kristin said...

i bet i know who called you.

Bonita said...

I bet you do!