Friday, September 7, 2007

Feeding My Addiction

OH NO! For those of you who know how much I love to: knit, talk about knitting, listen to people talk about knitting, watch knitting on T.V., etc., you will not be surprised to learn that I am obsessed with a brand new site called Ravelry. It is still in beta testing and I have been on the waiting list for months...until today. I was surprised to receive my invitation to register on the site and now I get to play! I can upload pictures and details about all my projects, past and present. I can search for other people who have used the same patterns and see pictures and posts about their finished products. I can upload info about all of the knitting books that I have and about my stash (that is, all of the yarn that I am presently hoarding). If you're not a knitter, you will probably not understand the joy that this brings me. If you are a knitter, you MUST check it out and sign up on the waiting list. It is SO COOL! Once you are signed up, you can search for Auntiebonita and see all of my projects and the embarrassing size of my stash (which I have yet to upload).

2 comments:

kristin said...

oh boy....i can see an end to your blogging time in the near future...

really, though, i am happy for you.

Bug's mom said...

And who was it who turned you on to this new joy?
Oh yeah..it was ME!