Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mystery Solved

The mystery has been solved, although it has unearthed another mystery.

Kristin was sortof right when she thought it might be something with berries, except this one is actually flavored with plums.

Karin put it beautifully when she said it is "a bit like the color of late-afternoon-sunlight-at-the-end-of-summer reflecting on water." That is quite true!

Someone named "Beth" correctly guessed that my mystery picture is...sun tea. The orange object at the top of the picture is the ball holding the loose-leaf tea. Curiously enough, I can't figure out who Beth is. I thought she might be my cousin, Beth, but she denies it. Hmmmmm...

I guess I'm the one left guessing.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm Beth from Newton Kansas . . .I found your blog via someone's blog in Newton . . can't remember whose though. I'm a knitter too so I keep coming back :) I think I sort of know you -- I worked at the Shalom church for 11 years and started there soon after a group of women had lived in the house there. I think you might have been one of those women? Or maybe not, but your photos look kind of familiar. Anyway, that's who I am, not your cousin!

Bonita said...

Oh! Well, that makes sense. I was one of those women living in the Shalom House! I had a the long room upstairs, facing the street. Thanks for checking in and clearing up the mystery.