Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Wedding Singer


I went to my cousin, Luanne's, wedding in Ontario over the weekend. No, I'm not singing in the photo. Until last weekend, all 4 of us women on the Shantz side of the family have been single. Now we're down to 3. At the reception we felt we must tell the story of our pact a few years ago. If any one of us wanted to bring a man to the Shantz Christmas dinner, we would contact the other women so they could each bring a man as a decoy to take the pressure off the "real" boyfriend. Well, Luanne must have felt confident enough with her choice because she surprised a few of us by bringing someone to Christmas dinner. We think she made a good choice. Here we are all dressed up for the wedding.
My nieces REALLY want to be flower girls. Unfortunately for them, my cousin has 6 nieces of her own and the littlest one got to be her flower girl. Cheyanne is trying to set me up with her imaginary friend, Mortimer, so they can fulfill their flower girl dream.

No comments: