Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yesterday was such gorgeous weather that I kept the windows open all day and didn't turn on the A/C. Today, however, it warmed up again and I've been inside most of the day. I did venture out to water some plants.

The "babies" that I was given when I came back from Illinois are also feeling the heat. They do have fur, after all, so they have spent the day on the t.v. because it is the closest spot to the air conditioner.



While we've all been keeping cool, I also whipped up a Nano Sock. I needed something to keep my Ipod in while traveling next week and this is just the thing! You can find the pattern here: http://annypurls.blogspot.com/2005/12/nano-warmer.html



I'm also making some homemade peach ice cream with some juicy peaches I picked up at the market. YUM!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I just hit me that if I read your blog everyday or so that we wouldn't need to talk over the phone. BUT what fun would that be? OK, maybe it would be more fun for you :)

I can't believe you put the enneagram site on your blog. That is so cool.

Hope you had a great time in PA.

Christy

Christy said...

I just hit me that if I read your blog everyday or so I wouldn't need to call and talk with you. BUT what fun would that be? OK, maybe it would be more fun for you than me :)

I can't believe you put the enneagram site on your blog. That is so cool.

Hope PA was fun.

Christy