Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Day of Work and a Night of Music

Well, I spent another Saturday sorting through things for our garage sale. Although my parents may be alarmed by this, I am throwing away as many old bills and receipts as I can get my hands on. I figure that if I can figure out how to blog, I can figure out how to obtain any old financial info that I need either online or by calling the respective company. So, IT'S TIME TO PURGE! I currently have 3 filing cabinets and I am selling 2 of them at the garage sale.



Despite spending most of the day sorting through things, I spent the evening at the local theatre for a Wailin' Jennys concert. If you aren't familiar with The Wailin' Jennys, you must visit their website: http://www.thewailinjennys.com/ to see if they are coming to your area. Then, you must rush to your nearest library and beg them to order the Wailin' Jennys albums so you can check them out! The CD's are wonderful and they are spectacular in person.

No comments: