Friday, April 13, 2007

Life Gets In The Way of Blogging

Okay, so I have been so focused on the HUGE changes about to take place in my life that I haven't been doing 2 of my favorite things: knitting and blogging. I did start on a sleeveless top in a dark purple but it is slow going. I have this nagging fear that it will either be too big or too small or too holey for my taste but I'm continuing with the project.

As for the HUGE changes I mentioned, I'm probably going to be moving to the Chicago area in the next few months. Both of my jobs here in Minnesota are ending this summer so I need a new job and a new home. I'm focusing my house hunt on Homewood or Frankfort, IL or the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago. I have a phone interview for a job next week and I'm really trying hard not to worry much about it since worrying doesn't help.

It snowed alot this week but nothing really stayed on the ground for long. Next week is supposed to be in the 50's, which is just the right temp as far as I am concerned. Ember and I have big plans to hunt for turtles on Monday at the Cannon River Turtle Preserve on the Cannon Valley Trail. If we see some, I'll try to post some pictures. I hope you are seeing signs of spring in your world!

2 comments:

kristin said...

remember what you always tell me:



it will be fine



love from kansas

Bonita said...

Yeah, when I explained interviewing to Cheyanne (age 5) she said, "Oh, Aunt. The strangers will love you."