Thursday, March 8, 2007

Family Videos

Want to see some videos of my adorable nieces? Check out my brother's MySpace page. Unfortunately I think you might have to sign up with MySpace to view them so here are some still pics too.














I also had another idea for this blog and that is...recipes! I enjoy cooking and I don't like to make the same thing twice so I go through lots of recipes. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes make things that we have enjoyed before. This week I tried a new recipe for Grilled Thai Chicken that even Cheyanne (age 5) enjoyed. Since we still have a foot or more of snow on the deck, I didn't use the grill but opted for the oven instead. Here is the recipe:

Grilled Thai Chicken:
1/2 Cup mango chutney
1/3 Cup pineapple juice
1/3 Cup soy sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
2 TBSP Canola oil
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut in half

Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in blender and blend until smooth. Put chicken and marinade in Ziplock bag and refridgerate at least 1 hour or as long as overnight. Cook on grill, broiler or bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Serve with veggies and rice.