Monday, March 5, 2007

First Blog Ever

Okay, so I don't really read blogs and I don't know if I will want to write one but I'll give it a try. I imagine it will mostly involve updates on what I am knitting since that is my obsession. Is anyone else obsessed with finding every knitting pattern book ever created? We have an awesome library system in Minnesota where I have found nearly every book I have searched for. My newest favorite is Cables Untangled. Although I have never tried to cable, all the knitters assure me that it is easier than it looks. My current project is the Bulky V-neck Pullover by Knitting Pure and Simple. I'm using the Shamrock yarn from KnitPicks. I'm also making a pair of wool socks from 2 skeins of Limbo Mexico that I found for about $1.25 each at a Len's Mill in Ontario, Canada. I've seen them around here for $12 per skein so I think it was $2.50 well spent. That's all for now. I'm going to see how well this works. I wonder if anyone will read it...

No comments: