Wednesday, November 28, 2007

3 Kittens and a Yarn Garage


Another great day in Minnesota! 2 friends went with me today to check out 2 yarn shops in the Twin Cities. First stop was 3 Kittens Needles Arts where I bought some patterns and yarn I didn't know I needed.

Guess I'd better get busy since some of the projects are intended for Christmas presents.

After yarn we were hungry and ate at a fabulous Italian restaurant called Buon Giorno Italia where you can choose your ingredients and they toss 'em up for you. I, of course, chose pesto...because it's the besto. From there were were ready to tackle the Yarn Garage.

Here we are in a picture taken by the owner as we were in shock from all the yarn:

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow, I'm thinking my birthday gift has to be somewhere in all those skeins of yarn!