Saturday, November 24, 2007

Trains, Music Videos, and Friends in Pajamas

I spent Thanksgiving Day travelling by train from Chicago to Minnesota where I am taking care of a 10 month old baby. I arrived about 9pm and planned to walk the 2 blocks to their apartment but was instead greeted unexpectedly by a knitter friend. You know who you are, and THANKS! As we were getting in the car, the friend I am babysitting for came running down the street with her daughter, both wearing their slippers and pajamas! What a great surprise welcome back to Minnesota.

The baby and I are getting along well on this, our first day alone. We'll be hanging out all of next week while his mom and sister are out of town. They tried to fill me in on what he likes, including the online video by Timbaland called "Apologize." Okay, so it's not a kid-friendly video but he just likes to dance to it and it's familiar while I am not. Here he is gettin' down:

1 comment:

kristin said...

that is so cute!

i bet you will have a blast.

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.